Thread: eBay bucks?

Default eBay bucks?

Is this anyone's first quarter with eBay bucks? I just got my first payment today. I'm 99% sure that it's still in beta, I don't know if anyone started last quarter.
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

I got mine this morning. It's not much, but it is something.
    Sammielynn
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

What is it? I haven't heard of it before.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by jnorth1007 View Post
    What is it? I haven't heard of it before.
    You get 2% back for every dollar spent at Ebay. I have done this before. At the end of the period, they e-mail you how much you have and it automatically comes out of your next purchase. I think you have to sign up for it. I remember doing this one time when I logged into my account. I got mine this morning. It is not a lot, but every little bit helps!
    Provided by FLMNetwork.com

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

Hmm very interesting. I am planning to spend A LOT at ebay right after the holidays, probably February. I have a lady on there I am buying Disney outfits for my girls from. She is going to be doing 6 for each of the girls so it should be a good chunk. If I do them two at a time I will be able to get my percent back from SR. Are you saying ebay also will keep track of all my sales and then apply them to my next sale? That would be awesome because if I do them 2 a month or so I could end up paying full price for only the first two and then getting cash back on all of them from SR. Do I have it right?
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by Hedy View Post
    Is this anyone's first quarter with eBay bucks? I just got my first payment today. I'm 99% sure that it's still in beta, I don't know if anyone started last quarter.
    This is my second quarter. I shop on ebay frequently so I was able to use my pittance on the next order after I was 'awarded' the ebay bucks. It came up automatically for me when I went to pay.

Quote Originally Posted by jnorth1007 View Post
    Hmm very interesting. I am planning to spend A LOT at ebay right after the holidays, probably February. I have a lady on there I am buying Disney outfits for my girls from. She is going to be doing 6 for each of the girls so it should be a good chunk. If I do them two at a time I will be able to get my percent back from SR. Are you saying ebay also will keep track of all my sales and then apply them to my next sale? That would be awesome because if I do them 2 a month or so I could end up paying full price for only the first two and then getting cash back on all of them from SR. Do I have it right?
    I get them in addition to my SR credits. Ebay does keep track and they issues once per quarter. At the end of the quater, Ebay will send you the certificate and then you put it into the coupon box on the payment page.

Check out your MY EBAY. Click on ebay bucks.....there is a FAQ there. If you are logged into ebay you will see how many ebay bucks you have for the coming quarter at the top of the page. When you bid/buy something, it will tell you how many ebay bucks you will get for making the purchase.

I received my certificate this morning and it's nearly $6.00 and expires on 11/10/09. Don't use it by the expiration date......you lose it.

My next certificate will be issued on 1-10-10

I'll have to check for mine. I have over 7.00 in it and want the wii fit plus, good time to go shopping for it.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

I hadn't heard of this, but haven't bought anything from ebay in a while. Had just been looking last week though, and thinking about buying something so will definately check it out! Thanks for the info!
    Kathleen

arob414 is offline Was able to finally get home and get in a quickie

And, everywhere I go, tonight, people are snapping and beating or banging or something and I am lost.

I just posted about this in another thread. I have over $7, need to go shopping. Maybe I'll get the computer drawing thing that Grace wants.