Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Random thought...

Default Random thought...

With us being in the holiday shopping quarter now, would anybody be interested in a thread listing what sites have their own rewards program, and if you get credit when you use them? What with the dang economy, seems like being able to double dip, so to speak, might work out well.
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Hmm that is hard with tried and true experience. I have had success earning points at Sephora and Drugstore.com from shopping regularly. I haven't had to file a TT for either one of those where I have redeemed any of their store points while shopping through SR.
    Sunshine Rewards

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

OHHHHH I forgot about the points you get at Drugstore.com that you can use later. I have used those points before and have always gotten my credit for the sale.

I also always get my additional percent off at Shoebuy when you use their membership club and purchase again within 60 days. If you haven't purchased within 60 days and need more than one pair purchase them seperately. The free shipping means there is no extra charge for two packages and the first will not get the discount but the second one will!

I also make sure to always put my RewardsZone number in for Best Buy and get the points for those purchases. When you get to 250 I think you get a $5 off coupon on your next purchase. This works for both shipping and in store pickup. I think for instore though they scan your card when you pick up to get the points and not when you pay online. You get the points either way.
    Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Is rewardszone free to join? They always ask at BB if I have one but never offer to sign me up.
    Sunshine Rewards

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

Yes it is!
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by jnorth1007 View Post
    OHHHHH I forgot about the points you get at Drugstore.com that you can use later. I have used those points before and have always gotten my credit for the sale.

I also always get my additional percent off at Shoebuy when you use their membership club and purchase again within 60 days. If you haven't purchased within 60 days and need more than one pair purchase them seperately. The free shipping means there is no extra charge for two packages and the first will not get the discount but the second one will!

I also make sure to always put my RewardsZone number in for Best Buy and get the points for those purchases. When you get to 250 I think you get a $5 off coupon on your next purchase. This works for both shipping and in store pickup. I think for instore though they scan your card when you pick up to get the points and not when you pay online. You get the points either way.
    Heh, I was using my Best Buy credits when I posted this.
    Quote Originally Posted by m 'n c View Post
    Is rewardszone free to join? They always ask at BB if I have one but never offer to sign me up.
    Yes, it didn't used to be, but now it is.
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

drugstore.com is a great one.
    Jennifer -

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

The Children's Place sends you a gift certfiicate after spending so much.

Dillards also have a rewards program.

Happy Shopping.
    Sunshine Rewards

Is there a drugstore.com cheatsheet? Where you can find the best deals?

Quote Originally Posted by AlternateEgo View Post
    Is there a drugstore.com cheatsheet? Where you can find the best deals?
    I just monitor their buy one get one section and clearance. Overall their prices are about the same as my local store when you average it all out so I just order everything through them every couple of months.
    Sunshine Rewards