Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Took Amp Survey, but no credit...

Default Took Amp Survey, but no credit...

I took the amp survey last night around 10:00pm. I still have not received credit for it. Does that mean I will not get credited? This also happened to me earlier this month. At the time, I thought I did something wrong, but since it happened again, I know I didn't mess up. I am trying to get the $5.00 bonus, but at this rate, it will never happen. What am I doing wrong? Now I can't take another survey till tonight!

Thanks for any help!
    Lori

I had the same thing happen to me last night... just curious...was it a very long tomato product survey??
    Faith
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Proud to be SR member #3129

The last 2 times I have taken them I didn't get credit. I finished the whole survey both times. I don't know what I am doing wrong. April
    Sunshine Rewards

We're seeing a really high number of credits coming in, so I have to suspect that there is something going on in these isolated incidents. Are you clearing cookies before you take them and then leaving the page open for a little bit at the end? That page that comes up after the survey has been completed and wants you to look at other offers?
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

I am doing all that. I don't know why they don't like me.April
    Sunshine Rewards

cglaura is offline Am I the only one picturing the Brady Bunch

Quote Originally Posted by apettyjohn View Post
    I am doing all that. I don't know why they don't like me.April
    Were the two times over 24 hours since the last successful "Congrats" page? I think, even if it lets you take one, if it was 24 hours since the last one you won't get credit (regardless of if you didn't get credit for that completed one.) I'm not 100% sure on that, but maybe try waiting a day or two before another try, or at least definitely more than 24 hours, as a test.

Also try running something like Malwarbytes to make sure nothing funky is on your system?
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

I have had 2 not credit this past week. I am discouraged, despite doing everything right. I think this one can be hit or miss.
    Sunshine Rewards

i just took an amp survey and completed it around 4:52 and have not gotten credit for it. r they running late today and maybe it will credit on the 2nd hour or am i just out of luck for today? this is really strange as this hasn't happened to me in a long time so i was just wondering what was going on. not complaining or ranting - just asking a question.
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

Quote Originally Posted by marcymajor View Post
    i just took an amp survey and completed it around 4:52 and have not gotten credit for it. r they running late today and maybe it will credit on the 2nd hour or am i just out of luck for today? this is really strange as this hasn't happened to me in a long time so i was just wondering what was going on. not complaining or ranting - just asking a question.
    I finished one right around the same time and haven't yet gotten credit. This is my usual time to take them and, sometimes they credit the top of the hour, sometimes it is the following hour. I don't worry about it. My mother always told me that "patience is a virtue."
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

spring-just got credit for my amp survey. guess i just need to learn more patience (something i really have to work on). maybe i should make that my new years resolution and hopefully i can stick to it. hope you get credit also. have a wonderful monday evening.
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl