Thread: Credited for too many surveys today

Default Credited for too many surveys today

I received credit for three daily surveys today . I definitely only received the congratulations page one time for the survey I completed. I did start several others but was thrown out of each with the "sorry you do not qualify" message. Anyone else get extra credit for some reason today? I didn't have any surveys that I filed a complaint about so the credit couldn't have come from that. Just don't want Greenfield to think I'm cheating. I can barely get one survey each day let alone three!

Did you have any surveys in the past that you did NOT get credit for at the time that might have just come through?
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

I've had a few where I got a "white screen" at the end but no congratulations page but I never reported any of those to Greenfield. I haven't had any where I got the Congratulations page but didn't receive credit. I'm just stymied as to where the extra credit came from. I'll hold off on trying to get one today or tomorrow in order to "make up the difference."

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

The extra credit is probably from those white screen surveys. Congrats on the found credits!
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by jjskribs View Post
    I've had a few where I got a "white screen" at the end but no congratulations page but I never reported any of those to Greenfield. I haven't had any where I got the Congratulations page but didn't receive credit. I'm just stymied as to where the extra credit came from. I'll hold off on trying to get one today or tomorrow in order to "make up the difference."
    You're totally fine! Like Cate said, it was likely the white screens. You don't have to report those to get credits later. They just report them back to us every so often. As long as you don't intentionally try to take multiple surveys every day, you are fine.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs