Thread: Survey times

Default Survey times

If I do a survey at 9:00pm do I need to wait until 9:00pm the next day to complete one? (hope that makes sense). I know it says one in survey in 24 hours but sometimes I forget when I did the survey last. How do you keep track of when you do the surveys? The past couple of days I have been just writing the times down on a notebook.

Thanks, Tracy

As long as you are using the same email address, it shouldn't let you take it more than 24 hours. If you go in and are close and it lets you, you will be okay.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Thanks for the reply. I really appreciate all the help you give new members!

Thanks, Tracy

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

I have found that the AMPs are the only ones on the strict 24 hour schedule. Meaning if you do one at 9pm you do have to wait 24 hours to do another. The Greenfields aren't as strict. If you do one at 9pm you can do another the next day at noon. As Tricia said as long as you are using the right information the survey companies will let you know if you can or can't take a survey.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by slriver View Post
    If I do a survey at 9:00pm do I need to wait until 9:00pm the next day to complete one? (hope that makes sense). I know it says one in survey in 24 hours but sometimes I forget when I did the survey last. How do you keep track of when you do the surveys? The past couple of days I have been just writing the times down on a notebook.

Thanks, Tracy
    Keeping a notebook is exactly how I keep up with what times I took a survey! It is a big help to my memory!

Quote Originally Posted by TxAggies View Post
    Keeping a notebook is exactly how I keep up with what times I took a survey! It is a big help to my memory!
    Great minds think alike! The little notepad seems to be working for me!

Tracy