Thread: Sum of All Thrills at Epcot

Default Sum of All Thrills at Epcot

A new attraction is opening in Innoventions East at Epcot, called Sum of all Thrills. It's sponsored by Raytheon.

It's undergoing Cast Previews right now (and I have a few sneak peeks on my blog), and is slated to open to the public on October 14.

It gives you the chance to be an engineer and design your own Roller Coaster, Jet Ride or Bobsled ride. You set speeds, inversions, banks and turns until its perfect. Then you save it and head up a level to the ride modules.

Up to 2 people can board one of the robotic arms with pods on the ends. You have to remove everything loose (hats, glasses, flip-flops, jewelry, stuff in your pockets, etc) and put it in a secure locker. Then you get in the pod and experience YOUR creation.

There is an artist rendering of the area, a long description of the experience by a Cast Member, and links to two videos on my blog.
    Mouse Unlimited - The Ultimate Disney Travel Agency
    Mouse Unlimited | MU Forum | MU Blog | MU Twitter | MU Facebook

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Ok I just figured out what this is all about (I'm a tad slow). The design your own coaster and ride it has been my main reason to want to go to DisneyQuest. Nice to see it going into a park that I don't have to pay extra to enter.
    Sunshine Rewards