Thread: AMP issues??

Default AMP issues??

I have no idea what the issue is. It has to be my server or security or something, but i can't figure out what it is. I can take survey's all day every day at work with no issues. We have IE6.

At home we have IE8, with Vista. I can do DS and SM just fine. OTX is impossible though! I clear my cookies and have my security set to the lowest setting (completely annoying my husband in the meantime) and i'd say i get about 50% on the weekends. When i DO get one...it always credits. but it's actually getting one that is the hard part! My issue seems to be getting thru the qualification questions. seems that either i answer 1 qualifiying question and it goes straight to the AMP page, or i get thru all the questions and instead of the "you didn't qualify, would you like to try again", it again goes straight to AMP page. So then i try again, and it just starts all over again with teh same survey's i didn't qualify for!! I got my survey saturday am just fine....but i tried ALL DAY LONG on sunday and never got one to go thru! got my DS and SM just fine though.

Does anyone else have this issue?? Is there anything else i can do???
    Jennifer -

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

I don't think it is a security or computer issue if you are getting credit when you finally qualify. I think it is the fact it is the weekend. They don't usually load new surveys on the weekend so if you circle through all of the surveys and don't qualify then chances are you probably won't qualify for the weekend. I was able to get one on Friday and Saturday but tried all day yesterday and couldn't qualify for any of them. There are just only so many surveys (especially on the weekend when new ones aren't added) and you had tried them all. I would bet you can get one later today. Weekends are tough for surveys which is one of the reasons for the contests. It spurs people to try to get surveys in a time when surveys credits are down because people are either not trying for them or because the ones who are trying can't get qualified because there aren't any new ones. Hope this makes sense.
    Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Sounds like a demographics issue which we all frequently have. I think in general AMP has a smaller survey pool than Greenfield and I often find myself qualifying every other day to every couple of days. Nothing you can really do except hang in there and keep trying.
    Sunshine Rewards