Thread: Popcorn Factory code

Default Popcorn Factory code

I wanted to post here and get a response before I call The Popcorn Factory customer service back. I received a message saying that the promotional code (the one I used was CREEPY5 from SR) was no longer valid and that I owed them $5.00, how and where I could remit that amount or to call. I placed the order last Wed. or Thurs. through SR, the coupon code was under the Popcorn Factory link at that time and is valid until 10/31. Any thoughts?

I sure hope they shipped my order and didn't hold it because of this. I ordered the popcorn ball decorating kit for a little girl in my class who broke her elbow last weekend.

UPDATE: I called, they fixed it. The girl didn't know why they had called about the code because she said it was clearly valid. Now if they will just send me an order confirmation email which I never got and of course need if there's a credit problem, I'll be happy! Good customer service!
    Last edited by Iteach; 10-12-2009 at 01:28 PM.
    Mary Lynn
    Proud to be SR member #6669

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take but by the moments that take our breath away."

I was going to be raising nine kinds of you know what about this. Glad its worked out.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.