Thread: Finished Christmas Shopping

Default Finished Christmas Shopping

I am officially done my Christmas shopping. I only spent $100 of my own money. The rest was all SR money! Thank you so much! Now I need to think about birthdays which start on 1/4/10...

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

That is AWESOME! WTG!!! Is it nice to be done already???? I have started but haven't really 'thought" about much.
    Sunshine Rewards

Congrats! And makes it even better that you had some SR money to help!! I have lots of ideas, but I'm waiting until after our vacation to really get started!
    Sunshine Rewards

chipndale is offline All this talk makes me want a ginormous glass of bubbly!

Congratulations! I have started but have a long way to go! It must feel fantastic to be done!
    Go Pens! Sunshine Rewards

Congratulations! What a wonderful accomplishment.

Quote Originally Posted by chipndale View Post
    I have started but have a long way to go!
    Me too! I started buying after Christmas last year....during the sales. Got some great things for my nieces. I'm also cutting back on what I get for my kids. They are both getting big kid toys, my daughter a Wii Fit, my son a toaster oven and not sure what else yet. I got some good deals at Kohl's online on Black Friday. Looking forward to doing that again!

Congratulations again Loretta.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Wow! That's fantastic! I usually shoot for Thanksgiving to be done, but I think it's going to be later this year, mostly because I'm making things for my brother's birthday AND Christmas present.s
    "Tomorrow I start with a clean blanket."

Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

I am super jealous. I just started shopping but also have a few birthdays sprinkled in there. I am going to try and buy a few more things to get some people knocked off the list early.
    Sunshine Rewards

It is a good feeling especially since I was able to stay away from the credit cards!

That's fantastic!! Congratulations!
    Sunshine Rewards