Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: $50 itunes giftcard for $40 shipped at BestBuy.com

Quote Originally Posted by m 'n c View Post
    Ok guys in case you didn't jump on this one earlier, I just went back and if you search iTunes on Best Buy they are going to show a $50 card on the first 3 results as sold out online. Click on see all 17 and you'll see another $50 card that is available and back ordered. That one you can still order and you can order multiples in one order.
    As I mentioned earlier I was able to order 5 at a time. The ones I ordered were backordered also but will ship in 1-2 weeks.

Seems dumb to list the gift cards in separate listings? Glad you figured it out and were able to order duplicates Cate.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

I know I am a week too late! Now, it shows 16 different itunes cards instead of 17. so i think BestBuy removed the $50 card for $40 from the list. Oh well, I had the flu and have not been doing any online shopping and missed out on some good deals.
    Sunshine Rewards

I just got an email saying mine shipped.
    Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

My second order shipped but my first one is still processing. Hopefully it will ship soon. Anyone see pending credits yet?
    Sunshine Rewards