Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: $50 itunes giftcard for $40 shipped at BestBuy.com

Default $50 itunes giftcard for $40 shipped at BestBuy.com

What a great deal. It says it is backordered so hopefully it will still work but I am going to order some for Christmas presents. Even one for myself for Christmas!!!
    Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Thanks! I'll be ordering some too then. Is it free shipping?
    Sunshine Rewards

Thanks for the info!! I've been wanting an Itunes GC for me, but didn't want to buy the instant one. I like the card in my hot little hands.

I'm going to go check it out!

Mmmmmm.......just saw that it was Best Buy. I ALWAYS have to file a TT when I shop through them. Guess I'll just suck it up and give it a shot.

ETA: Backordered for 2 weeks and it is free shipping!!
    Last edited by ~Kathie; 10-12-2009 at 06:40 PM.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Yep, free shipping. I am thinking that we will for sure get it by Christmas because it says it should ship in 1-2 weeks. I got 3- 1 for sil, 1 for me and 1 for dh but am trying to decide if I should get more. If dd7 would decide what she wants her big present to be, that would help. She goes back and forth between a dsi and an ipod. She already has a ds so maybe she will decide on the new Nano since it has a video camera also. ??? If she does want the nano, I will also get her a one of these for her stocking.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by Candi View Post
    Yep, free shipping. I am thinking that we will for sure get it by Christmas because it says it should ship in 1-2 weeks. I got 3- 1 for sil, 1 for me and 1 for dh but am trying to decide if I should get more. If dd7 would decide what she wants her big present to be, that would help. She goes back and forth between a dsi and an ipod. She already has a ds so maybe she will decide on the new Nano since it has a video camera also. ??? If she does want the nano, I will also get her a one of these for her stocking.
    I got 4 for Christmas gifts and one for me. It was such a good deal and I saved $50. One for my nephew/godson, 1 each for DD and her BF, 1 for DS and 1 for DH.

I usually get my nephew a gift card and some candy or some kind of coffee or food. So he's half done!!

Wish my SIL (DH's sister) KNEW what an Ipod was. The GC would have made a great gift.

Thanks Candi......you did a good job spending my money!!!

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

So glad to hear that Kathie (re: TT). I just had to file one a week or two ago and I'm on pins and needles over it. I think I'm going to go ahead and order a gift card for Mike and I at least and maybe get another for someone else.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by m 'n c View Post
    So glad to hear that Kathie (re: TT). I just had to file one a week or two ago and I'm on pins and needles over it. I think I'm going to go ahead and order a gift card for Mike and I at least and maybe get another for someone else.

The TT's have always come through thanks to Angie, but I always have to file. Them and Eddie Bauer.....PITA's.

Hope your TT comes through also.

I have total faith in Angie and the rest of the SR staff. I just hate the wait and extra work I create. LOL. Off to buy some gift cards.
    Sunshine Rewards

ligrumpygirl is offline Ahhhh...so you only like me for my Moose Munch??

I bought one and then realized we may not get credit for Gift Cards...it is not on the GC list. If I do...great! If not...sorry SR about the loss of $ but I did save $10!
    Sunshine Rewards

Oops, I messed up
    Last edited by Candi; 10-12-2009 at 07:42 PM.
    Sunshine Rewards