Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: $50 itunes giftcard for $40 shipped at BestBuy.com

Quote Originally Posted by ~Kathie View Post
    I got 4 for Christmas gifts and one for me. It was such a good deal and I saved $50. One for my nephew/godson, 1 each for DD and her BF, 1 for DS and 1 for DH.

I usually get my nephew a gift card and some candy or some kind of coffee or food. So he's half done!!

Wish my SIL (DH's sister) KNEW what an Ipod was. The GC would have made a great gift.

Thanks Candi......you did a good job spending my money!!!
    No problem, I always enjoy spending other people's money.
    Sunshine Rewards

Just ordered one for DH. If it comes in time it will probably be for his b-day...otherwise Christmas...gotta love a sale! Thanks for the info!

Sorry Tricia...can't post this purchase on FB, cause then DH would see it and wonder what I bought from Bestbuy!!
    Sunshine Rewards

I wanted to put it on Facebook but then my SIL would see it and know her present.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by ligrumpygirl View Post
    I bought one and then realized we may not get credit for Gift Cards...it is not on the GC list. If I do...great! If not...sorry SR about the loss of $ but I did save $10!
    Fingers crossed...but you are right..too good a deal to pass up.

Quote Originally Posted by speechteachri View Post
    Sorry Tricia...can't post this purchase on FB, cause then DH would see it and wonder what I bought from Bestbuy!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Candi View Post
    I wanted to put it on Facebook but then my SIL would see it and know her present.
    Oh geeze.....I never thought of that......good thing I forgot to post.
    Sorry Tricia.

And on another note......did anyone see my Nordstrom shopping post?? If you didn't see it and you are my friend....go take a look. If you want to be my friend......I'm on the SR fan list. Type in Kathie..you'll find me.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Quote Originally Posted by ligrumpygirl View Post
    I bought one and then realized we may not get credit for Gift Cards...it is not on the GC list. If I do...great! If not...sorry SR about the loss of $ but I did save $10!
    I don't know how that list works but I"m hoping it means that store's particular gift card. i'm still going to give it a whirl.
    Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Ok did anyone else get limited to 1 per order? Did yall really place multiple orders?
    Sunshine Rewards

No, I ordered 3 at one time.
    Sunshine Rewards

Hmm. They must have changed it overnight. I'll continue to place my orders I guess. 1 by 1. Luckily there is no shipping otherwise I'd be a tad upset.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by m 'n c View Post
    Ok did anyone else get limited to 1 per order? Did yall really place multiple orders?
    I ordered 5 at one time but that was right after Candi posted.

Sorry you are having an issue with it.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Ok guys in case you didn't jump on this one earlier, I just went back and if you search iTunes on Best Buy they are going to show a $50 card on the first 3 results as sold out online. Click on see all 17 and you'll see another $50 card that is available and back ordered. That one you can still order and you can order multiples in one order.
    Last edited by m 'n c; 10-14-2009 at 12:33 AM.
    Sunshine Rewards