Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The Official 2007 Holiday Thread

We will be celebrating Christmas in WDW this year. Christmas Eve dinner will be at the Yachtsman Steakhouse and Christmas morning breakfast will be at Boma. I love Christmas at WDW especially the Osborne Lights and the Candlelight Processional.

arob414 is offline Was able to finally get home and get in a quickie

And, everywhere I go, tonight, people are snapping and beating or banging or something and I am lost.

Quote Originally Posted by kayjo View Post
    We will be celebrating Christmas in WDW this year. Christmas Eve dinner will be at the Yachtsman Steakhouse and Christmas morning breakfast will be at Boma. I love Christmas at WDW especially the Osborne Lights and the Candlelight Processional.
    We have never been to WDW at Christmas, but I just start thinking about going, next year. We wouldn't go until after Christmas, don't want to miss out on extended famly fun. And, do to work obligations, probably only 3-4 days. This yr, would be perfect becuase the girls are out an especially long time, but too late to save enough money. Oh, well, part of the fun is the anticipation.

**subscribing**
    SunshineRewards

I wish we would be at WDW during Christmas. We will be there December 16-21, which is good b/c we still get to see all of the special events, but I would love to be there the actual week! Maybe a in few years lol.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by kayjo View Post
    I am SOOOOO jealous!!! We spent Christmas 2005 at Disney (Santa brought our family a surprise trip) and I would do that every year if possible. We are giving the kids a WDW trip for Christmas this year, but we will take it in January since it's much cheaper and the flight vouchers I had are good then. But we'll definately be back at Christmas some other time. Enjoy!!

Quote Originally Posted by Soccer Princess View Post
    I wish we would be at WDW during Christmas. We will be there December 16-21, which is good b/c we still get to see all of the special events, but I would love to be there the actual week! Maybe a in few years lol.
    We will be there from the 17th to the 27th. We usually go just after Christmas Day and stay through New Years but last year there was a nightmare. The crowds were so large that MK closed each day by early afternoon. New Year's Eve at EPCOT was down right scary. We got caught in a large crowd in the World Showcase that just couldn't move. As the crowd grew larger, pushing and shoving started and those of us near the front were getting crushed and trampled. Luckily my DDs are teenagers but there were toddlers and strollers in that mess. It took us half an hour to get from Le Cellier to the main walkway into FW.

Omg! That is frightening. I wonder why the crowds were so bad last year?

Lisaj68 is offline I've found my new addiction and I'm going to be late for church!!

Last year, my DD's with the help of DH & I made chain links out of red and green paper and for each day we put an activity. It ranged from "drink hot cocoa by the fire" or "make a Christmas card for grandma" to "go to Zoolights" or "make a gingerbread house". Of course, DH & I stratigically put the big things on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays!

I love the idea of wrapping books and opening one each day - will use that this year!

BF and I will be holding our 6th annual cookie exchange party this year. She and I do ALL of the food that we eat that night. Just appetizers, and we really go all out! We invite about 35 people, but with schedules, we usually have between 25 and 30 people there. Each person brings 4 dz. cookies so we all leave with tons of cookies !!!!

This year, we will be in WDW - which my kids don't know about yet!!! 1900 Park Faire on Christmas Eve and Boma on Christmas Day.

Can't wait for Christmas!!!
    Last edited by Lisaj68; 09-17-2007 at 07:25 AM.

My daughter's getting married 12/29 so I'm cutting back on Christmas and worrying more about the wedding. There'll still be some Christmas stuff going on but I can't deal with both at full throttle.

bbangel is offline Those of us on the fun coast can party some more!

I know what it's like to be stupid for days

Quote Originally Posted by Kycha View Post

Now, I am looking for another family craft project for this year. It has to be a project that anyone can do(from 1 to 90 years old), simple and fun. I would appreciate any suggestions you guys have.
    How about a take off on gingerbread houses but made with graham crackers. Use the crackers and Royal icing for the glue. Make them up ahead of time and then everyone can decorate their own house. I'm sure you can find the instructions for the houses on the internet somewhere.

Or you could do the face thing again but do it on gingerbread cookies and everyone could decorate their cookie.

Or you could have people decorate a small wreath and then add their picture in the middle.
    Sunshine Rewards

11. Bookmarks