Thread: Nintendo DS

Default Nintendo DS

I think we are going to get a DS for my daughter this year for xmas. she's been asking for the past 2 years but i felt she just wasn't old enough yet. now she's 6 and plays webkinz online all the time, and has been more into the Wii too...so i think it's time. wow it's expensive!! I can't believe it! And it doesn't have any games with it either!?!?!!! Lordy i'm gonna drop about $200 just in the system and accessories, then another $25-35 for games.

Anyone know of some killer deals coming out soon??
    Jennifer -

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Toys r us has games buy 2 get one 1 this week. Make sure to go thru your SR link. There are some free shipping deals over there on certain game systems as well.
    Sunshine Rewards

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

The regular DS lite is 129.99 and you may find it on sale soon for $99. The DSi is the newer more expensive model that has a camera etc with it.
    You can get a DS bundle for about $150.
    the only accessories any of my kids have are $5 extra sylis's. $10 screen protector and $20 carrying case.
    Sunshine Rewards

i'm going to keep watching this thread, since my soon to be 10 yr old just asked for this for her birthday (nov. 1) I so hope a $99 deal comes out soon!!
    Pamela

Sunshine Rewards

other than the camera is there a difference between DSlite and DSi?? She doesn't really need a camera on it as she has a regular camera already. i'd be happier spending $99!!
    Jennifer -

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards