Thread: Crocs 20% off and free shipping right now

Default Crocs 20% off and free shipping right now

Ok, I'll admit it, I'm a crocs fanatics. I never thought I would wear them because all the ones I ever saw were ugly, but let me tell you, I now have Croc dress shoes that I would live in. I've had so many compliments on my crocs dress shoes, and when I say they are crocs, you can tell by looking at the people how shocked they are.

Well, enough chatter from me......I am off to get a new pair, or two.

http://www.sunshinerewards.com/shopping/ShoeMall/
    Last edited by sunshinecindy; 10-14-2009 at 09:42 AM.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

Cindy... would you tell me which style you got ?... I never wear dress shoes due to foot problems... it would so nice to be able to have nice dress shoes I could wear.
    Faith
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Proud to be SR member #3129

Quote Originally Posted by faithhope View Post
    Cindy... would you tell me which style you got ?... I never wear dress shoes due to foot problems... it would so nice to be able to have nice dress shoes I could wear.
    boy, I hear ya. My feet are horribly bad. Have had the sterioid shots in them, special inserts (which were over 200 and didn't help) and multiple visits to podiatrist.

Today I bought the Olivia, but I also have the Malinda which I love and can wear with skirts and sundresses and capri and look really nice. I also have the
    Sassari which I get tons of compliments on, can wear endlessly and look great with a dress. I may get the Lydia today too, it looks very comfy and dressy too.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.