Thread: Cashing Out?

Default Cashing Out?

If I cash out in the next day or so, will I receive my gift card before I leave for Disney on Nov 29, which is a Sunday. So I guess I would need to get it by Nov 28. I am not sure with Thanksgiving in there. I think it is right around the 6 week mark. Last time it took a little bit longer than 6 weeks to get my Disney gift card.

I'm not sure whether to cash out or to just forget about it.

cglaura is offline Am I the only one picturing the Brady Bunch

Are you planning on going back anytime soon? They don't expire, so if it doesn't arrive in time you could save it for the next trip, or even use it towards your deposit next trip if staying onsite
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

My last one was 6 weeks to the day and I didn't have Thanksgiving in there. Not to mention that Tricia is going on vacation in there too. I am pretty sure if you order now it will get ordered and completed in time but whether Disney can get it to Tricia and then her to you in time is going to be iffy. If you think you will use it either way then go ahead and cash out and if it gets here late you can use later. Or...you can cash out for paypal and spend the money based upon the fact that you know you are going to get reimbursed for it right after you get back.
    Sunshine Rewards