Thread: Banners for MySpace/Referrals?

Default Banners for MySpace/Referrals?

Hey Sunshiners!

Since I'm still new to this, I was wondering if I could put a SR banner on my MySpace page to promote the site and hopefully get referrals. If so, can I put a small paragraph that talks about SR next to my banner? Or am I only allowed to put the banner?

I've only been doing free offers and surveys and I want to make SM by January 1 so I want to start trying to get referrals.

If I am allowed to ask, how do you get your referrals? If you could send some ideas my way, I'd really appreciate it! I have a big Disney trip coming up on my Spring Break in March and I'd love to take along a big chunk of spending money! I just love giving money to Disney!

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!
    GoofyBaby on the DISboards! Have a magical day!

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

You are more than welcome to put your banner where ever it is allowed and to write/blog about SR anywhere on the internet. The only thing is that I have yet to get my banner working on myspace and I think its because they use a different webpage code than most other sites.
    Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Do you have a blog or livejournal page? I'd start there with writing about SR and putting in a banner.
    Sunshine Rewards