Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Exciting Changes to the Offers

Default Exciting Changes to the Offers

SunshineGuy has been busy this week making some upgrades to our offers system. Here are the highlights.

1) You will no longer find the "freebie" offers mixed in with the other offers. I'm talking about the offers where you are giving your information to the company with the knowledge that they will probably sell it. You might go through pages of "do you want to sign up for this or that" and get a prize at the end. These are now in their own "Freebie Offers" page on the Offers menu (at the top of SR).

2) You will now see "Fast Crediting" under any of the offers that credit on their own within a couple of hours. Fast crediting essentially means that we don't have to touch the system for them to come through. It does NOT mean immediate. It may still take a couple of hours. But definitely not more than a day.

3) This is the biggest change, I think. You will now see little buttons for each offer that tell you how well it is crediting for others. Blue means that we do not have enough data yet. Red, green, and yellow are just as you would expect. You can hover over them to see the explanations for each. PLEASE do not put offers into pending if you do not complete them. This will throw off this data and will make it look like more people are trying than really are. We're working on a system for November that will allow you to ignore offers you don't like instead.

Here's what each offer looks like now:

Hopefully all of these additions will help everyone to get earning again on offers. Whether you figure out better which offers to try (look first at the Surveys category of offers because almost all of these are green!!!) or you just get better information before you try them, I think it's going to be a big help. Sunshine Guy outdid himself on this one!!!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Hopefully all of these additions will help everyone to get earning again on offers. Whether you figure out better which offers to try (look first at the Surveys category of offers because almost all of these are green!!!) or you just get better information before you try them, I think it's going to be a big help. Sunshine Guy outdid himself on this one!!!

SG sure did along with the rest of SR. Always working hard to keep the members happy.

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!

I LOVE the new changes.... I already have a system of identifying which ones credit for me better now with his changes i should definitely be heading on the right track.
    Last edited by askomsky; 10-15-2009 at 10:11 AM.
    Sunshine Rewards

This all looks great!!! Thank you so much!!!!

That's awesome! I love how you are always working to make the best site out there even better for us!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Love the new changes! Thanks for all of the hard work!
    Sunshine Rewards

i have a question - do any of these freebie offers show if you have received credit for them b4 as the old system would show yes or no that you have or haven't? does that make sense?
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl

I love the new changes! Thanks SR!!!
    Sunshine Rewards

I am so excited! I tried an offer last night and got it this morning! It has been so long since I had one actually credit. You guys are amazing

Awesome!
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

I've also started going through and clicking on them one by one to see which ones are broken or not going where they are supposed to go and deactivating bad ones. Hopefully that will make it a little less frustrating as well.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs