Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: An Announcement from Angie

thanks for all your hard work and the fun contests and all! you will be missed, good luck with whatever you do next.

We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give.

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

We'll miss you Angie but I'm sure it was a difficult situation and when something great is handed to you, it is silly to pass it up. I am glad you'll still hang out with us here in the forum. Just think now you can participate in the forum contests and win prizes instead of just passing them out.
    Sunshine Rewards

Unhappy

Oh No! Please know you will be missed! And a great big THANK YOU for everything you've done around here!

(see ya next week still??)
    I'M DEB And I'm Making My Way Back To Disney..With Sunshine Rewards...One Click At A Time!

Deb Tokarski -Mouse World Travel, An Authorized Disney Vacation Planner

Booking Disney Destinations (Disney World, DisneyLand, Disney Cruises & Adventures by Disney)
    as well as Sandals & Beaches Resorts and other destinations & other cruise lines worldwide!!

For more information and a free no-obligation quote email me at: deb@mouseworldtravel.com
    You can also Friend me on Facebook--> Deb Tee
    Your Dreams are a Wish Away with ME and I am ready to help you find your Dream Vacation!!

missangie-i want you to know that you will be missed a lot by me. you always answered any questions i had and never once thought they were stupid or nonsensical. for everything you have done to make sr a great site to be on and for all the help you have given me in the last 2 years. again, you will be missed something awful. wishing you all the best in all your future endeavors.
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl

kimntrent is offline How fun this was. I loved it. Can we do it again some time?

Angie

We will be sad to see you go. We love everything you do for us. Thank you for all your hard work.

Thanks for all your hard work! You'll be missed!!! Glad to see that you'll still be around the forum!
    Amy

PhotobucketSunshine Rewards

Glad to see you will still be around in the forum. Thanks for everything you did for us!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards