Thread: another survey question

Default another survey question

When I was done, I clicked the button they say to click to record answers and I got a http error, could not display the webpage. Will I still get credit? Thanks!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

I had also had a problem with a GF survey this morning and put a complaint through. My question is whether or not I could try for another survey. Don't want to do anything that's not above board! Thanks!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

It's possible that you will not get credit if you got an error at the end. In that case, you can take another.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Seems like it has been taking some time for the credits to appear. For instance, between Fri & Sat, I took 3 different surveys, but only got credit for 1. Bummer.

My hugest frustration is when you are being questioned to see if you qualify & so you are answering questions for 15+ minutes...when out of the blue you get the "We're sorry, you don't qualify" page. Oh well. Slowly plodding along on the survey front.

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Tricia is on vacation and GF was having some upload issues. Cindy is trying to work through the issues and keep everything moving along while Tricia enjoys some time off. I think there are a few threads covering this.
    Sunshine Rewards