Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Out of the mouths of babes!

Lisaj68 is offline I've found my new addiction and I'm going to be late for church!!

Default Out of the mouths of babes!

So DD5 chose the 2 cent spot this morning and we were all very happy! Then she asks "how much did we get?" When I told her 2 cents, she said that isn't very much. I just laughed and told her all the clicking I've been doing has earned us $243.18 !!! She wasn't all that impressed by that, either!!: rotfl:

And I'm sure that when I pull out our Disney G.C. this Christmas, those won't impress her either (cause ya know, money probably just grows on trees!!)

Well, I am sure Mickey and Cindy and the gang WILL impress her!!!!

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

That is too cute. Maybe you could have a jar next to the computer and you could drop in the pennies each time she hits the right spot. I think with kiddos that age they need to visualize how much it is. I mean to you and me pennies are not much but if you saw a jar full of them you'd think the quantity was alot.
    Sunshine Rewards

that's a good idea then you could double your winnings

what a cute story!

Lisaj68 is offline I've found my new addiction and I'm going to be late for church!!

Quote Originally Posted by memanana View Post
    that's a good idea then you could double your winnings
    That IS a good idea!! I think I will try it. And I really WILL double my earning if the girls pick the spot, cause heaven knows, I have NO luck picking the right spot!

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

How adorable! When my children were little, they came out with the funniest things. Now that they are grown with children of their own, I wish I had written down all those cute little sayings and stories to share with them, especially now as they are hearing funny sayings and stories from their own children. It's funny how life is a continuum.......
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

I like to let my 4 and 6 year olds choose the spot for me. I sure can't get it on my own. We are always excited when the dollar sign pops up. But, if it doesn't they want to try it again right away. Waiting until tomorrow is a long time in the life of a child.

Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by spring View Post
    How adorable! When my children were little, they came out with the funniest things. Now that they are grown with children of their own, I wish I had written down all those cute little sayings and stories to share with them, especially now as they are hearing funny sayings and stories from their own children. It's funny how life is a continuum.......
    Ya, whats really amazing is that the older mine got, the smarter I got, just ask Tricia. All those years they don't understand why we do what we do as the parents, until they become parents.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

arob414 is offline Was able to finally get home and get in a quickie

And, everywhere I go, tonight, people are snapping and beating or banging or something and I am lost.

Quote Originally Posted by sunshinecindy View Post
    Ya, whats really amazing is that the older mine got, the smarter I got, just ask Tricia. All those years they don't understand why we do what we do as the parents, until they become parents.
    That is so true. My parents didn't get around to taking me to get my driver's license until my 17th BD. And, then I didn't get to have the car, without them, until my 18th. That annoyed me for years. Recently, my mom finally said they just really had a hard time with the idea of me driving. Now, with my oldest being 12 and the 16 getting closer, too fast, I understand. And, I am going to be in no hurry to take her for her license.

This makes me laugh because i went through a similiar thing about a year ago. It was on the sunshine scratch also. I got it on the first hit and got all excited. My oldest daughter came over to see what I got and her eyes just about popped out of her head when I said 3 cents yay!!!!
    She was like "Uh mom....I think you need to get out a bit more often....the computer is frying your brain." I guess people just don't get it

Sunshine Rewards