Thread: $25.00

Default $25.00

i hit my first $25 plus mark just a few minutes ago!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i just told my daughter(24) that i now have enough money for my disney souvenir towel! my granddaughter (2) saw mine and wants one. so i told her the next time i went "down there" i would get her one.

so anyway, i know have enough for my granddaughter's disney towel.

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by eaglesdare View Post
    i hit my first $25 plus mark just a few minutes ago!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i just told my daughter(24) that i now have enough money for my disney souvenir towel! my granddaughter (2) saw mine and wants one. so i told her the next time i went "down there" i would get her one.

so anyway, i know have enough for my granddaughter's disney towel.
    Way to go! Congrats are in order. Keep on sunshining and you might be able to pay for a lot of your trip!

My grandchildren are all in Disney World today. One set is fixing to leave, and the other has just arrived. I'm fairly new, also, and I'm hoping I'll earn enough to pay my way to go with them next time. At least, I can always dream............
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

Congratulations!! Isn't it exciting when you see your totals go up!! I can't wait to really begin my Christmas shopping!!
    Sunshine Rewards

Congrats!! Isn't it fun to reach a goal? Especially when you get to double your fun and give it to someone else!

Sunshine Rewards