Thread: No DS Survey?

Default No DS Survey?

Yesterday was the 1st time in almost 2 months that i didn't get a DS. And when i try this morning, it just goes straight to "no survey's available". Did anyone else have this problem? Have i exhausted my survey options??
    Jennifer -

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Quote Originally Posted by 29apr00 View Post
    Yesterday was the 1st time in almost 2 months that i didn't get a DS. And when i try this morning, it just goes straight to "no survey's available". Did anyone else have this problem? Have i exhausted my survey options??
    No I couldn't get one yesterday either even though there were a TON of options. As for today it's still "weekend" time for them, I would wait to try after lunch I'm sure they'll "reset" the survey's from the weekend then.
    If you couldn't get one over the weekend I wouldn't bother trying on Monday mornings until later in the day.

HTH!
    April
    Last edited by askomsky; 10-19-2009 at 10:22 AM. Reason: typo
    Sunshine Rewards

Thanks, atleast i know it's not me! I'm working towards my $5 bonus and missing a DS is like catastrophic to me! :lol:
    Jennifer -

not just you! I wasn't able to get a ds either Sat. or Sun. this weekend...usually doesn't happen. And that means I couldn't get a M2C either. My account pretty much didn't move at all this weekend

I was just able to get one this morning though!

I couldn't get one yesterday - I didn't qualify for about ten in a row, then I ran out of options. But I did just get one this morning, so you might try again! Good luck!

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Quote Originally Posted by StitchandPooh'smom View Post
    I couldn't get one yesterday - I didn't qualify for about ten in a row, then I ran out of options. But I did just get one this morning, so you might try again! Good luck!
    I could have written that post!!! Just finished one for today. Have been trying AMPs for the last week and they just do NOT like me.
    Sunshine Rewards