Thread: Made my first purchase through SR...question

Default Made my first purchase through SR...question

So I had to buy some fabric from Joann.com, and so I went through SR to do it. Am I suppose to get some sort of confirmation from SR or anything? How do I know if it went through correctly? I tried to do it quickly but their site was slow so I did what I could...the order placed and everything, but how do I know if I'm going to get the credit?

I'm sure someone with MUCH more experience than I will be able to give you more info., but I placed a joann.com order through SR last month I think. I'm pretty sure I placed the order on a Friday early evening and saw that it was pending in my account history by Monday...not sure that there's anything in particular you can do to confirm that the order will go through until a certain number of days have passed and then a TT could be filed if it hasn't shown up???

Okay thank you! I just wasn't sure if I was supposed to receive some sort of confirmation from both places or what.

Joann definitely takes about 2 days to show up. I would expect to see it pending in your account on Wednesday.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Quote Originally Posted by elohcin76 View Post
    Okay thank you! I just wasn't sure if I was supposed to receive some sort of confirmation from both places or what.
    Congrats and welcome to SR!

No you won't get any conf. from SR but keep your conf. email from JoAnne's you'll need that IF you need to file a TT.

The credits are usually updated somewhere within 24-72 hrs depending on the merchant. If you check your account history or current earnings you'll eventually see the credit pend in that time frame. If you don't after 10 days then you'll need to open a TT up.

Good Luck!
    Sunshine Rewards

Hmm...well, ironically I JUST checked and see I have some pending credits. I don't know where else they'd be from (haven't done offers or anything) so I guess I can assume it's from my purchase last night? It's just a tiny amount, but my purchase was very small.

Hmm...well, ironically I JUST checked and see I have some pending credits. I don't know where else they'd be from (haven't done offers or anything) so I guess I can assume it's from my purchase last night? It's just a tiny amount, but my purchase was very small.
    Take a look at your pending credit, you will see your order number and JoAnn right beside that. HTH
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

Quote Originally Posted by sunshinecindy View Post
    Take a look at your pending credit, you will see your order number and JoAnn right beside that. HTH
    Where would I see that? The only place I see to look at pending credits doesn't give me details (I'm just looking in the "current earnings" section). Is there another place to look?

Where would I see that? The only place I see to look at pending credits doesn't give me details (I'm just looking in the "current earnings" section). Is there another place to look?
    Are you looking at your account history under member zone. This is the best place to look for your pending credits and all your credits.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

Quote Originally Posted by sunshinecindy View Post
    Are you looking at your account history under member zone. This is the best place to look for your pending credits and all your credits.
    Okay that's what I wondered...if there was somewhere else to look! Yep, it's Joanns! Thanks!