Thread: Last call for Alcohol...

Default Last call for Alcohol...

This is the last day of the SR special pack and the increase for MyWinesDirect...and I've also noticed that if you don't want that pack that the code sunshinesave12 will work as a discount on any pack you want, plus, when I received my pack, there was a 20.00 gift card inside it. That came to a savings of 32.00 plus the 5.00 cash back, so on a 69.00 pack, I actually got 35.00 off when everything was combined. I'm loving it.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

This would have been a great deal when I was wedding planning

ligrumpygirl is offline Ahhhh...so you only like me for my Moose Munch??

Quote Originally Posted by sunshinecindy View Post
    This is the last day of the SR special pack and the increase for MyWinesDirect...and I've also noticed that if you don't want that pack that the code sunshinesave12 will work as a discount on any pack you want, plus, when I received my pack, there was a 20.00 gift card inside it. That came to a savings of 32.00 plus the 5.00 cash back, so on a 69.00 pack, I actually got 35.00 off when everything was combined. I'm loving it.
    I didn't open my case up!! I will have to do that. I do also have to purchase a case of reds...will do it tonight with the sunshinesave12! NICE!
    Sunshine Rewards

thanks for the reminder....will try to go order now!
    Pamela

Sunshine Rewards

ligrumpygirl is offline Ahhhh...so you only like me for my Moose Munch??

Quote Originally Posted by sunshinecindy View Post
    Ok they love you more than me! I can't use the $12 code on another pack I want PLUS not $20 coupon/gift card in my pack!

That's what I get for waiting till the end...but it says it ends on the 21st...is that today or tomorrow?
    Sunshine Rewards