Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My Wines Direct Coupon Problem

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

Default My Wines Direct Coupon Problem

I'm trying to take advantage of the My Wines Direct coupon for the Mixed Tasting Set and here is what I get:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------- Shop Wines6 bottles in your cart
    your mix is complete
    Cart - Billing - Recipients - Shipping - Payment

The certificate number SUNSHINE907 is not valid or has expired.

My Cart

There is currently 1 item in your shopping cart.

Remove Item Price QTY Total
    Mixed Tasting Pack $79.95 $79.95
    Total: $79.95
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------
    What am I doing wrong? The coupon states it is good until the end of September.
    Last edited by spring; 09-15-2007 at 10:22 PM.
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

Yes, I notified them this morning about the problem. Will probably get an answer back on monday,and I am going to ask for an extension of the coupon because of this.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

ligrumpygirl is offline Ahhhh...so you only like me for my Moose Munch??

Of course Cindy is up on the wine issues! I am glad though...I was going to use that coupon this week! Here's to you Cindy...
    Sunshine Rewards

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

Quote Originally Posted by sunshinecindy View Post
    Yes, I notified them this morning about the problem. Will probably get an answer back on monday,and I am going to ask for an extension of the coupon because of this.
    Thanks, Cindy. This is a really good offer. I was really pleased with the wine quality from my first order last month. I thought I'd give it another try.

Just a caution, an adult 21 years or older needs to be home to sign for it when it comes. Both my husband and I work full-time, so it took 3 tries and some calling to FedEx to get our order. However, the hassle was worth it!
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by spring View Post
    Thanks, Cindy. This is a really good offer. I was really pleased with the wine quality from my first order last month. I thought I'd give it another try.

Just a caution, an adult 21 years or older needs to be home to sign for it when it comes. Both my husband and I work full-time, so it took 3 tries and some calling to FedEx to get our order. However, the hassle was worth it!
    I really like these wines, too, and if the coupon is extended into next month I will probably order some again!

Hope they extend the coupon........I was thinking of placing an order....sounds like everyone has been happy with the wine!
    Pamela

Sunshine Rewards

Just heard back from My Wines Direct, and that 20% is good only for the mixed wine pack that it opens directly too, which is a good deal also. I did ask for another one that would be good for any of their mixed wine packs, so we'll see what happens.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

I have added an additional coupon for my wines direct, it is for 10.00 off any order, plus the free shipping, pretty good deal.

Quote Originally Posted by sunshinecindy View Post
    Just heard back from My Wines Direct, and that 20% is good only for the mixed wine pack that it opens directly too, which is a good deal also. I did ask for another one that would be good for any of their mixed wine packs, so we'll see what happens.
    Thanks for checking, Cindy. However, the wine I was trying to order was the mixed pack that it directly opened to, so I'm thinking the coupon doesn't work at all.
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by spring View Post
    Thanks for checking, Cindy. However, the wine I was trying to order was the mixed pack that it directly opened to, so I'm thinking the coupon doesn't work at all.
    I just tried it, you are right. Will email her again. UGH