Thread: Just reassurance needed.

Smile Just reassurance needed.

Ok, I think I'm inching my way to getting the hang of this kind of, but I still feel like I'm doing this work (which really isnt hard, just lots of time involved) and I'm not doing it right.
    I've got $4.17 but once I have the money, I have it right? It won't go away? and I can do however many offers I want, right?

I just want to know if I'm doing it right.
    [center][COLOR="RoyalBlue"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]"Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, and faithful in prayer."
    -Romans 12:12[/center][/font][/color]

Your money will not go away as long as the merchant pays Tricia. Sometimes, and it is rare they do not pay. In two years I think I have had maybe three or so offers not pay like they should.
    Be sure and keep a log of the offers that you do. Don't do to many offers in one day. And be sure to clear you cookies after your offers pay.
    The free offers are sometimes hit and miss. Just read the forum, listen to the advice there, and watch for offers.
    You will do fine. And you will really enjoy the rewards. I know we have!
    Sammielynn
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Thank you! =)
    [center][COLOR="RoyalBlue"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]"Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, and faithful in prayer."
    -Romans 12:12[/center][/font][/color]

arob414 is offline Was able to finally get home and get in a quickie

And, everywhere I go, tonight, people are snapping and beating or banging or something and I am lost.

Someone just posted that they had hit $2000. I am sure they have been doing it for quite awhile, but they are proof that it can be done AND that you won't lose your money. I have been doing this for about 4 months but mostly in earnest July and August and at the next big cashout, I am getting $200 in Disney gc, maybe $300. I learned everything I know right here in the forums.

Like Sammilynn said, keep a log. I use Excel, if you aren't familiar with using it (and, you probably are) your mom can show you. And, most importantly, don't join another site and risk doing an offer twice and being paid twice. That will get you in trouble. Besides, it is too much trouble to do more than one site and SR is the best.

And, check the Automatic Credits thread to keep up with what is doing well.

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Don't overdo offers though. Keep it around 5-7 a day.
    Sunshine Rewards