Thread: amp survey problems

Default amp survey problems

The last three times I have went to take an amp survey, I will get almost all the way through it, and will get to a screen where there is no NEXT button. I will refresh, nothing. Can't do anything. So finally I hit the back button, and of course, I get the...you have already taken a survey screen. Anyone else having this problem? Frustrated withe AMPs anyway, as it always seems to be so much harder for me to get them!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

It does seem like it has been A LOT harder for me as well to get AMP surveys the last several days, but I haven't been have the screen problem that you are...I think that's happened to me sometimes, and I do the back button as well just like you did and then maybe the refresh button and then sometimes it works and sometimes not. Weird that it's happened to you so many times in a row though...sorry I'm not much help.

Yes, the problems with crediting and just plain frustration in getting credit for 20 minutes of answering questions is getting worse for both surveys.

We've had over 100 AMP surveys credit today, so it doesnt appear to be any problem on their end. You might want to check your computer settings, try a different server or something else the sticky may suggest.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.