Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Where Have All The Survey Takers Gone?

Default Where Have All The Survey Takers Gone?

We've had about half the number of people try surveys so far this week that normally do. Numbers were down over the weekend but our conversion percentages are looking really good for today--almost half of the people who have tried an AMP/MTC have gotten credit today.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

I can't try an AMP today until 10PM and was planning on skipping that one for today. I'm still trying for a DS, but there's nothign open.
    "Tomorrow I start with a clean blanket."

Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

I'm stuck at work. As soon as I get home I'll start my survey trying.
    Sunshine Rewards

I am still here. Just waiting til later this evening when I am eligible to try for another AMP.
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

I got a DS every day this weekend. Yesterday got a survey which I completed but no SR congrats page. I have tried on and off all day today but there isn't anything available. I'll keep trying though.
    Mary Lynn
    Proud to be SR member #6669

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take but by the moments that take our breath away."

Wow... I thought it was just me, but I guess there were a lot of us...

Friday I had to get a grocery list together with coupons in between work, instead of my usual survey'in.

Sat & Sun are really hard for me to get online... PLUS I think I have had maybe 2 surveys credit for me on my laptop.

Yesterday I was super busy at work and had to finish two houseplans and send them out... I didn't even leave work on time.

Today... I finally got a break and was able to do all three surveys.

I'm trying, but I'm finding it difficult to get one these days! The days when I had no troble getting a survey every day, or almost every day, of a month, are long gone, it seems. I did get one this morning, however, and an AMP this afternoon, so that's pretty good for me!

We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give.

Too busy packing! I've been doing the GF, but I need to try for an AMP tonight!
    Sunshine Rewards

With the DS we have been booted out of many. but most days can get one by evening.

with AMP they tell us to try later and 3 times a survey will not load with the choice boxes. It is a vidoe game one and you can't complete. So we close out and try again but then we get the sorry you can try again tomorrow.

You know some times every things works great and then you hit a wall.
    Every day is better with a little in it.I have earned over 2000.00 in sunshine rewards.

That months end is coming quick and you all will be kicking yourself when you don't get that survey bonus.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.