Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Where Have All The Survey Takers Gone?

I've been trying and trying. This weekend was awful. Managed to get 2 DS, but couldn't get anything else. Hitting the wall. I was doing so well at the beginning of the month, but not so much lately. Thankfully I only have two more to get to get the survey bonus. But my hopes for the $5 bonus went out the window about a week ago. We are trying!!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

I tried
    hopefully i'll have better luck tomorrow.
    Faith
    Proud to be SR member #3129

Finally got an AMP yesterday,
    but I can't do a DS if none are available.
    I haven't gotten a DS in over 4 days.

There are no surveys available at this time.

We’re sorry, but all of our available surveys have received the necessary number of participants at this time and are now closed. We apologize for any inconvenience. Please be sure to keep an eye out for our next survey invitation!

Thank you for taking the time to share your opinion.
    that's the message i keep getting from OTX. Dh was finally able to get one yesterday evening, but i still can't get one now! Ugh!
    Jennifer -

Because we're packing for the SR meet-oh the irony.
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

I was able to start a few but kept getting booted out of them? The only options that I have now and seem to always get are if I have small children...I really wish they would offer surveys according to my demographics that I have to give to them...if they actually looked at my birthdate, I wouldn't be offered any surveys asking if I have any children under age 12!
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

I've been trying & having so-so luck. I haven't been able to get an AMP since during the last $1 weekend. If I had a nickel for every time I've been offered the one about what kind of alcohol I drink but booted probably because I drink too little I'd be an AMP super member! But I have been consistent with the DS and I'm considering myself fortunate for that!

Quote Originally Posted by nicnik View Post
    I've been trying & having so-so luck. I haven't been able to get an AMP since during the last $1 weekend. If I had a nickel for every time I've been offered the one about what kind of alcohol I drink but booted probably because I drink too little I'd be an AMP super member! But I have been consistent with the DS and I'm considering myself fortunate for that!
    Best incentive I've had to bump up the drinking a bit...thanks.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

Quote Originally Posted by sunshinecindy View Post
    Best incentive I've had to bump up the drinking a bit...thanks.

LOL Cindy ! I got offered one of those alcohol surveys the other day, can't remember if it was a DS ot AMP, but I got booted out really fast because I don't drink.

I did however, get the shortest AMP survey I've ever had today (maybe 10 minutes), and am waiting to finish the DS I'm working on now to see if it creditted yet.
    "Tomorrow I start with a clean blanket."

Sunshine Rewards

Lots of survey credits from yesterday (almost twice what they were for Monday), so they definitely must have added some new ones.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs