Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Where Have All The Survey Takers Gone?

I'm just having a hard time sitting at the computer for any length of time. I am having a problem with Sciatic nerve pain in the right hip/lower back/groin/inner thigh area. It has been harder for me to get surveys lately since the 1st of the month but think I'll qualify for the smaller bonus. Thanks SR!!!

Quote Originally Posted by sunshinecindy View Post
    Best incentive I've had to bump up the drinking a bit...thanks.
    Hahaha, good point! Maybe I should drink up so that the next time that one comes around I can answer differently & take the whole survey!

I can hardly believe it but I just took an AMP survey for the first time in days! Waiting for the top of the hour (which is now) to check for the credit so I'm crossing my fingers!

Survey credits just posted for yesterday. Another great day of surveys!!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

I actually got the trifecta yesterday. Only the 2nd time that has happened for me since we have had 3 surveys!! I'm amazed!!!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

nicholfamily5 is offline I can't tell you how often I wake up in the night and that's the first thing I think of

I just completed one! I was getting nervous because I was squeezing it in between patients and it kept going on and on.. Hard not to rush!

Great survey though, made me pretty excited for a few products I saw hopefully coming out!
    Sunshine Rewards
    "A size 2 is not fat! Nor will it ever be. And being a size 0 doesn't make you beautiful. To all girls with butts, boobs, hips and a waist, put on a bikini put it on and stay strong." -Jennifer Love Hewitt

I have been doing daily surveys when i can. However, the last 3 amps surveys have not credited for me, despite reaching the end and to the ads. I have done everything that has been suggested. So, I am totally discouraged with them and do not want to waste my time anymore on these. sorry.
    Sunshine Rewards

I have been home these past couple of days. I am happy to report that I have been getting credit for AMP (2 for 2) and other surveys. I guess I am back in the running.
    Sunshine Rewards

Sorry - I was gone on vacation!!! But I'm back and have already completed an AMP and DS! Will try for the SM in a little bit!!
    Karn
    Sunshine Rewards

Member #4187