Thread: Repeated Offers

Default Repeated Offers

I know, I know I post a gajillion threads a day. I just have so many questions.
    I can't do offers twice, right? That's why I need the spreadsheet. My head is swimming. I'm sure to get the hang of it SOMETIME!
    Im sorry for being so repetitive.
    [center][COLOR="RoyalBlue"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]"Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, and faithful in prayer."
    -Romans 12:12[/center][/font][/color]

oh geez. i'm a mess today.
    sorry for posting twice.
    [center][COLOR="RoyalBlue"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]"Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, and faithful in prayer."
    -Romans 12:12[/center][/font][/color]

Calm down and breathe! You really don't need a spreadsheet. When you go to do an offer it will show you if you gotten credit or not for the offer. If you use the drop down menu on the pending offer page it will show you and if you go to the fast crediting page it will show you whether or not you've gotten credit for that particular offer. Hope I'm making sense. If not, I'm sure a more experienced SR member can explain it a lot better.

I know it can all seem overwhelming. I felt like that too when I first started. Now it's easier to understand. Just read a lot of the posts on the forum and that helps a great deal.

And, of course, you can always ask questions, someone will gladly answer them.
    Sunshine Rewards

I use the spreadsheet for when I DON"T GET CREDIT. That way, if I try an offer again, I can use a different e-mail address.

If an offer does not credit, you can remove it from pending and re-do it. I don't have much luck with re-dos, but some people report success.

Good Luck!
    Fanofree

Sunshine Rewards

arob414 is offline Was able to finally get home and get in a quickie

And, everywhere I go, tonight, people are snapping and beating or banging or something and I am lost.

Quote Originally Posted by fanofree View Post
    I use the spreadsheet for when I DON"T GET CREDIT. That way, if I try an offer again, I can use a different e-mail address.

If an offer does not credit, you can remove it from pending and re-do it. I don't have much luck with re-dos, but some people report success.

Good Luck!
    This is why I use a spreadsheet. I keep a list of the offfer and the email I used. As they credit, I remove them. And, if I try enough times, I usually get credit. Some I would have given up on if I wasn't so stubborn.

I just use a word document.
    I put it alphabetically in the list by the name of the offer, and I put what date I tried it, and if it credits or not.
    It helps me focus on the offers that credit best for me. (for some reason the generous genie ones won't credit for me... so I don't waste my time on them... they credit for other people though)

You only have to worry about repeats if you do more than one site (I only do this one - why mess with the rest when you have found the best). If you only do this site, then SR will tell you if you have done the offer or not.

Faith
    Faith
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Proud to be SR member #3129