Thread: ebay purchases

Default ebay purchases

So if you're already a member at Ebay, do you just click the SR ebay link and go bid on something? (I know you actually have to win it, but I'm curious about how to get there from SR) Does it count if you pay with funded PP or does it have to be a CC payment? And can you do the ebay Bucks through Ebay TOO?

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

You just click through the ebay shopping link like you would any other shopping merchant and you would then go ahead and sign into your account and then go search for your auction. Place your bid and then you are done. Anytime you return to that auction it would be a good idea to go back through the SR link and do whatever you need to do (ie place another bid or pay).

I don't believe it matters how you pay - can be any method with paypal. I have no idea on Ebay bucks. I believe there was a recent thread on that so you could check there to see if your question is answered there or someone else might respond after me with your answer.
    Sunshine Rewards

I have used my ebay bucks and received credit on the entire transaction amount.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards