Thread: Last Day for Halloween Party

Default Last Day for Halloween Party

Don't forget that today is the last day to enter to win one of THREE $25 Amazon.com gift certificates in our Halloween Party!

http://www.sunshinerewards.com/halloweenparty.php
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Sorry I am really computer dumb.
    I have tried to post a picture to the facebook page but there is no "picture icon" displaying to click on. The only icons showing are for VIDEO and LINKS. Can someone please help me? Thanks a bunch.

i was coming to post the same thing. i have no idea how to post a pic for this contest.

could someone walk us thru this?
    all star movies for 10! jun 15-21. what a nightmare of a vacation.

Quote Originally Posted by sally16b View Post
    Sorry I am really computer dumb.
    I have tried to post a picture to the facebook page but there is no "picture icon" displaying to click on. The only icons showing are for VIDEO and LINKS. Can someone please help me? Thanks a bunch.
    Quote Originally Posted by eaglesdare View Post
    i was coming to post the same thing. i have no idea how to post a pic for this contest.

could someone walk us thru this?
    Go to the SR page on Facebook and click on their wall. Under where it says "write something" you will see three little icons (link, photo, video). Click on photo and then "upload a photo". Once you find the photo you want to add from your computer, click on "share". You can write a note about the photo if you want where it says "write something". Hope this helps. Let me know if you still have questions.
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

My PHOTO icon keeps disappearing! I kept refreshing and logging in and out and finally got it to come up for a short time this afternoon, but it's gone again. The only icons that will display under "Write something" are a VIDEO and a LINK icon.
    Last edited by sally16b; 10-22-2009 at 11:17 PM.

I had a terrible time trying to get my picture to upload yesterday! I will have to check and see if it is still there, because once I got it loaded I had to leave and have not been back online since!
    Thanks bs4free!
    Sunshine Rewards