Thread: Help with Picaboo credit

Default Help with Picaboo credit

I downloaded Picaboo and have created 2 books that I want to order. On the shopping page it says we get 5% back, which is great. However, you cannot order from the page that is linked to Sunshine Rewards, you can only order from your downloaded copy. How can I get the credit on my purchase?
    Thank you

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

I think what would happen is at long as you are accessing the downloaded book through the link to SR you should get credit just fine. I haven't ever used this site so I don't know how it works exactly but if you go through the link to create the book and go through the link to order you should get credit just fine. Make sure you keep the confirmation email from your order in case you need to file a Trouble Ticket.
    Sunshine Rewards

See, I think that is the big problem. You cannot access the book order area through the Sunshine Link. You must download software to create your items and then you must click from that downloaded software to order the items. I asked this at the Picaboo help area. There is actually no way to oder anything from the SR link..just to download the software. I don't think it is really possible to get this credit. I don't know, maybe if you dowload the software thorugh the link, purchases would show, but I had downloaded my software before they became a SR offer. I guess this one won't work for me. has anyone used Picaboo and gotten the credit?

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Oh man that does stink! I've never used them before so I have no real advice. I know Tricia just left to go on vacation yesterday but I think Cindy is still around today. Maybe she can ask her contact over there what to do.

I know you don't want to start over as that would be a real pain but Shutterfly (another SR merchant) is having a photobook sale right now too - buy one get one 50% off. I love their books and you don't have to download anything to make one.
    Sunshine Rewards

If you click on the SR link, does that open your software? If it does, then you should get credit whenever you make your purchase. Just because the software is already downloaded doesn't mean you won't get credit for the purchase, just like with Itunes. You won't get credit for joining them, you will just get credit for your purchase. If you don't, let us know after the 10 days and we will certainly look into it for you.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

I will try that today when I order the books..it seems it just brings me to the download page. Maybe if I click that it will realize I already downloaded and then just open my software.
    Thanks!