Thread: Calendars.com credit question...

Default Calendars.com credit question...

Hi Everyone!

I'm new here! I have made my second purchase through SR. The first one went great, however I made a purchase using the Calendars.com link back on Oct. 14th...

Does anyone know how long it takes usually for this vendor to show pending? I guess if it doesn't show up by the 24th, I will have to put in my first TT?

Anyone have any info or experience with Calendars.com thru SR?

Thanks! I'm VERY excited about this whole program!

P.S. Thanks to 29apr00 for getting me excited and motivated!

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Quote Originally Posted by Lorelei528 View Post
    Hi Everyone!

I'm new here! I have made my second purchase through SR. The first one went great, however I made a purchase using the Calendars.com link back on Oct. 14th...

Does anyone know how long it takes usually for this vendor to show pending? I guess if it doesn't show up by the 24th, I will have to put in my first TT?

Anyone have any info or experience with Calendars.com thru SR?

Thanks! I'm VERY excited about this whole program!

P.S. Thanks to 29apr00 for getting me excited and motivated!
    I placed an order on Tues. the 20th and it shipped out today, I will post here when I see it hit my account as pending (hopefully). This is my first order, so I have no idea how long it takes to pend but I would have thought by now you should see it in your account....did you go back through your history to see if you might have just missed it?
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

Yep, I have gone through my history twice just to check...nothing. And it hasn't shown up in pending.

I'm thinking I'll have to open up my first TT (eesh, this is just my second purchase!). sigh.

And I only have like $6 and change now, compared to most SRers....it's embarassing!

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Quote Originally Posted by Lorelei528 View Post
    Yep, I have gone through my history twice just to check...nothing. And it hasn't shown up in pending.

I'm thinking I'll have to open up my first TT (eesh, this is just my second purchase!). sigh.

And I only have like $6 and change now, compared to most SRers....it's embarassing!
    Has it shipped out yet? Sometimes merchants hold the credit until after the item ships. I haven't ordered from Calendars.com so I'm not much help.
    Sunshine Rewards

Yep, it shipped out on the 15th, but I haven't received it yet. Hopefully soon...

I'm just thinking I will have to do a TT.

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

The order that I placed on 10/20 was in my account as pending when I logged on this morning. So it took only 3 days. HTH
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

Hi Lori!! Don't worry, you'll get the hang of it, and your balance is NOT embarassing!! What's embarassing is other people who just aren't making any money because they aren't here!

File your TT and let the girls research it....should be no big deal. I've had lots of TT's and they have all cleared.
    Jennifer -

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards