Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kodak Gallery

Default Kodak Gallery *update*

So I just made a purchase from Kodak Gallery...it was my first purchase, but it looks like instead I just have pending credit for being a "return customer". I've never purchased anything there before. Why didn't I get the $5 credit?
    Last edited by elohcin76; 10-28-2009 at 03:27 PM.

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

Did you have to create a while new account or did they have your information already? If you created a whole new account and have never entered your information in their site before then go ahead an file a trouble ticket using the account inquiry function instead of the sales credit function and give them all of the information and they will look in to the issue.
    Sunshine Rewards

I had JUST created an account because of the $15 off thing.

Thanks for your help!

So you went through that link to try for a special code and created an account. Then you went through the regular link and made your purchase and signed in using the info you used on the special code link and then used a special code to get money or a percentage off? If you did this it probably is what through it off since it is automated it probably thought you already had an account. Go ahead an file a trouble ticket and they will contact Kodak and find out what is going on.
    Sunshine Rewards

No I had created an account earlier that day in order to get the $15 off coupon, I was still a first time customer when I made the purchase later through SR.

If I have to open a trouble ticket, do I have to wait the 10 days (since it doesn't have to do with NOT getting credited, I can see my pending credit, it's just wrong)? And what does it mean by "Confirmation Email (With headers):" do I have to C&P the entire email? Is there a place where I can explain what I'm contacting them about?

kimntrent is offline How fun this was. I loved it. Can we do it again some time?

I haven't gotten my new account $5.00 either.

Quote Originally Posted by kimntrent View Post
    I haven't gotten my new account $5.00 either.
    So do you have the 4% amount pending instead, too?

kimntrent is offline How fun this was. I loved it. Can we do it again some time?

Yes I got the percentage but not the other.

The Trouble Ticket system is not going to allow a "sales request" ticket before the 10 days is up. I would suggest that you send a trouble ticket under "account inquiry" instead and explain the situation and copy & paste the body of the confirmation email in to that ticket. If they need any extra info or need you to wait the ten days they will let you know. With Tricia being gone on the cruise it might be a few days before the ticket is responded to but it will be in the system for when she gets back. Kim I would suggest that you do the same so they know that this offer is not paying the $5 but only the 4%. I KNOW they will get back to you one way or the other with an answer that way. Things can sometimes get lost in the forum especially since Tricia won't see the thread until she gets back and there are alot of threads posted between now and then.
    Sunshine Rewards