Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Kodak Gallery

Quote Originally Posted by jnorth1007 View Post
    The Trouble Ticket system is not going to allow a "sales request" ticket before the 10 days is up. I would suggest that you send a trouble ticket under "account inquiry" instead and explain the situation and copy & paste the body of the confirmation email in to that ticket. If they need any extra info or need you to wait the ten days they will let you know. With Tricia being gone on the cruise it might be a few days before the ticket is responded to but it will be in the system for when she gets back. Kim I would suggest that you do the same so they know that this offer is not paying the $5 but only the 4%. I KNOW they will get back to you one way or the other with an answer that way. Things can sometimes get lost in the forum especially since Tricia won't see the thread until she gets back and there are alot of threads posted between now and then.
    Perfect! Thank you so much!!

Well I had emailed Sunshine Rewards shortly after starting this thread just explaining the situation since it wasn't to the point of filling out a TT until I understood what I should do. Anyway, they told me that if I was already in Kodak's database (doesn't matter for how long or whether I'd purchased before), I wouldn't be considered a first-time customer.

Soo....for anybody using the $15 Kodak credit and making their first purchase, doesn't look like you can get the $5 SR credit too since you have to create an account to GET the $15 credit in the first place.

Quote Originally Posted by elohcin76 View Post
    Well I had emailed Sunshine Rewards shortly after starting this thread just explaining the situation since it wasn't to the point of filling out a TT until I understood what I should do. Anyway, they told me that if I was already in Kodak's database (doesn't matter for how long or whether I'd purchased before), I wouldn't be considered a first-time customer.

Soo....for anybody using the $15 Kodak credit and making their first purchase, doesn't look like you can get the $5 SR credit too since you have to create an account to GET the $15 credit in the first place.
    Oh wow! Well... at least the $15 was better than a $5 reward. Just would have been good to know beforehand.

Yep.

Actually, Kevin just told me about 10 minutes ago that we had some errors come through on the credits for the Kodak Gallery but only if you used the new beta site for the professional prints. So I am going to have to look more closely at all of these credits when I get back from vacation. It appears that they reported the beta ones to us differently than normal first time purchasers.

So the good news is that some of you may still end up with the full credit after I get back next week. It will just take me a bit to sort through them and for us to change our system. This ONLY applies to their brand new professional print section.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Well looks like it's going to work out for some people then! that's cool. Don't think it'll work for me, I don't think I used that part of the site. ?? I just made a photo calendar.