Thread: American Girl Dolls

chipndale is offline All this talk makes me want a ginormous glass of bubbly!

Default American Girl Dolls

I am not sure if this has already been posted but QVC has American girl dolls today! I missed out the last time and just placed my order for Kit! DD8 is going to be so surprised Christmas day! Now if only I could find those zhu zhu pets!
    Go Pens! Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by chipndale View Post
    I am not sure if this has already been posted but QVC has American girl dolls today! I missed out the last time and just placed my order for Kit! DD8 is going to be so surprised Christmas day! Now if only I could find those zhu zhu pets!
    Are you near Target? They got a big shipment in yesterday, put them out and they were all gone by today. If you are near a Target call every day and if they get them in go right away if you can and you'll be able to get some. They expect to get many more shipments in before the holidays. Good luck!
    Mary Lynn
    Proud to be SR member #6669

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take but by the moments that take our breath away."

chipndale is offline All this talk makes me want a ginormous glass of bubbly!

Quote Originally Posted by Iteach View Post
    Are you near Target? They got a big shipment in yesterday, put them out and they were all gone by today. If you are near a Target call every day and if they get them in go right away if you can and you'll be able to get some. They expect to get many more shipments in before the holidays. Good luck!
    Yes - I have 3 Targets that I can shop at. I didn't realize that Target has started to receive shipments. I will check to see if ours is getting the shipments - I have been trying at TRU and Walmart. I went to a Walmart Friday morning around 1am in hopes that they were on the truck. No luck. I just have to keep trying. DD8 is planning on asking Santa for them since he will be able to get them.
    Go Pens! Sunshine Rewards