Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Help me understand...

Quote Originally Posted by PSL1013 View Post
    For me personally, I don't send holiday cards out anymore! I know, Bah Humbug!
    I don't much either, just a holiday family pic to close family/friends, so even tho this is a great deal, it's not for me.

We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give.

I ahven't put a lot of thought into what I want to do. We bought clearanced cards last year after Christmas, but I think it would be nice to do photo cards. I just don't know which photo I would do, so far my girls don't take good family portraits, someones always frowning

I have the email saved and planned to look into next week. I am just trying to get my kids through Halloween and then I will focus on Christmas.
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by PSL1013 View Post
    For me personally, I don't send holiday cards out anymore! I know, Bah Humbug!
    Same here Pam. At .47 a stamp (I think that's what it is now?) plus the cards, it can run into a small fortune. People just don't have a lot of extra $ this year and I'm sure that has a lot to do with how carefully they select offers.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by jnorth1007 View Post
    I agree that the timing is bad. I am always looking for deals on Christmas cards but it is still too early for me for this. I need to get through Halloween and then I will be focusing on Thansgiving and Christmas. Hopefully he will give us a good deal when it is a little better timing for me.
    I actually emailed him last night about this, and directed him to this thread, and he has extended the offer to end on Nov 30th, so, that should give anyone that is wanting them a lot more time. I don't think anyone would order after Nov 30th anyway.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

Quote Originally Posted by kimntrent View Post
    I have been moving so I haven't gotten there yet but I have to say that the last time I purchased overnight prints I didn't get credit. It was through the offer and it really turned me off from that point on.
    Thats odd cause I didn't think we've ever had a TT for them, can you check that again. They work really really close with us and can't imagine them denying any type of credit that we track.

ETA: I'm not seeing any for them in your account, and any offer from them we would have run direct with them so we could have contacted them about it.
    Last edited by sunshinecindy; 10-26-2009 at 07:56 AM.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

nicholfamily5 is offline I can't tell you how often I wake up in the night and that's the first thing I think of

That was very nice of him! This time of year gets so crazy with one holiday right after another, I always feel like I'm behind the 8 ball.

Thanks for the extension!
    Sunshine Rewards
    "A size 2 is not fat! Nor will it ever be. And being a size 0 doesn't make you beautiful. To all girls with butts, boobs, hips and a waist, put on a bikini put it on and stay strong." -Jennifer Love Hewitt

i don't do cards either. but this year is going to be a tough one. just don't have the extra cash for anything really. it will be slim pickins under the tree.(if we can afford the tree )
    all star movies for 10! jun 15-21. what a nightmare of a vacation.

I must have missed the announcement on this deal, because this is the first that I've heard of it. I checked out the site and can't find any Disney designs. Can you tell me how to find them? Also, is this deal good ONLY for holiday cards? I really need birthday and regular greeting cards more than holiday cards.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by natofborg View Post
    I must have missed the announcement on this deal, because this is the first that I've heard of it. I checked out the site and can't find any Disney designs. Can you tell me how to find them? Also, is this deal good ONLY for holiday cards? I really need birthday and regular greeting cards more than holiday cards.
    This was an email we sent out on friday as an offer, but there is a link on our site for it. You can upload any design you want, so if you have a Disney one, use it. Also, its called Greeting card offer so you can actually make any kind of card you want. HTH