Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Help me understand...

chipndale is offline All this talk makes me want a ginormous glass of bubbly!

For our family, I can say that I normally don't even think about Christmas cards until the middle of November. We usually do a family photo card and send it to those that we don't see on a regular basis. But I am not sure what we are going to do this year - I might not send our anything so that we can have a few more presents under the tree. DH and I already decided that we are only going to get each other one or two less expensive gift so that the kids still see us opening gifts and it doesn't impact their presents too much.
    Go Pens! Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by sunshinecindy View Post
    This was an email we sent out on friday as an offer, but there is a link on our site for it. You can upload any design you want, so if you have a Disney one, use it. Also, its called Greeting card offer so you can actually make any kind of card you want. HTH
    The site is not real user friendly if you're not used to having to find pictures online, download them, upload them, etc etc etc. I wouldn't have a clue how to get a Disney design for a greeting card in order to use it on this site.

Expressionery.com has quite a few Disney designs and I"m finding this site co complicated, especially when I can just go to expressionery and pick from their selection of Disney designed cards.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by natofborg View Post
    The site is not real user friendly if you're not used to having to find pictures online, download them, upload them, etc etc etc. I wouldn't have a clue how to get a Disney design for a greeting card in order to use it on this site.

Expressionery.com has quite a few Disney designs and I"m finding this site co complicated, especially when I can just go to expressionery and pick from their selection of Disney designed cards.
    Basically, I would just save a Disney design I like as a picture in my picture file, then use then upload that pic to make the card.

Like this one, just right click and say save picture.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

Quote Originally Posted by natofborg View Post

Or this one...there are TONS on the net.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

I love this offer, just haven't decided on which picture I would like to use.
    Sunshine Rewards