Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What are Gmail dots?

your welcome, I know i had to come up with a system or i would forget LOL!
    -NOn DisBoards
    Next WDW: POP 09.04-14.08 & Free Dining
    Past WDW: 04.01, ASMO 07.05, 09.05, 09.06, 09.07.

Default Using Google Dots

Hi! I've been reading about using dots in gmail addresses. I now understand it thanks to you all. What I'd like to know is if by doing this you can do offers over again and receive credit again for them? I am still very new here and appreciate your patience and your help. Have a great day!

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Quote Originally Posted by breyandra View Post
    Hi! I've been reading about using dots in gmail addresses. I now understand it thanks to you all. What I'd like to know is if by doing this you can do offers over again and receive credit again for them? I am still very new here and appreciate your patience and your help. Have a great day!
    Do you mean like a) redoing them if you never received credit in the first place or b) redoing them to get credited more than once for the same offer?

for a) if you never received credit on any site for this offer and you have done it once without luck here you may retry it and see if it credits. (you would only want to do this for freebie offers not paid trials as it will not work)

for b) this is a no-no and grounds for being removed from SR forever as well as forfeiting any earnings you have. The advertisers are very strict with this and will flag your account if you are completing offers more than once and receiving credit each time. They will personally request to SR to have your account deactivated.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by m 'n c View Post
    Do you mean like a) redoing them if you never received credit in the first place or b) redoing them to get credited more than once for the same offer?

for a) if you never received credit on any site for this offer and you have done it once without luck here you may retry it and see if it credits. (you would only want to do this for freebie offers not paid trials as it will not work)

for b) this is a no-no and grounds for being removed from SR forever as well as forfeiting any earnings you have. The advertisers are very strict with this and will flag your account if you are completing offers more than once and receiving credit each time. They will personally request to SR to have your account deactivated.
    Ok! Thanks for your help. I was a little confused when I read one of the posts about redoing an offer and using a different email address. I'm glad you cleared everything up for me. I'm still new here and learning everything and wouldn't want to do anything to be removed from SR.

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Glad I could help. Most questions regarding redoing offers fall under a) above and not b). Its confusing at first but you will get the hang of it all very quickly and this message board helps a lot. I am still learning stuff and I've been a member for over a year now!
    Sunshine Rewards