Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Some patience this week please...

arob414 is offline Was able to finally get home and get in a quickie

And, everywhere I go, tonight, people are snapping and beating or banging or something and I am lost.

You are doing just fine. Placed a bn.com order, last night, and it has already credited. Kind of think it is one of those that automatically credited as the item ships, but hey, it credited while you were in charge.
    Last edited by sunshinecindy; 10-26-2009 at 02:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by arob414 View Post
    You are doing just fine. Placed a bn.com order, last night, and it has already credited. Kind of think it is one of those that automatically credited as the item ships, but hey, it credited while you were in charge.
    Well auto credits don't just happen, they have to be processed to credit which I had never done till this morning either, so glad to hear that you did get it, though I am having some trouble with one of the networks merchants crediting. Will have to figure it out yet.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

for the survey credit for 10/25 and i will patiently wait for the credit (hopefully) for 10/23 and 10/24. patience has never been one of my strong suits but i am always willing to learn.
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl

i have no doubt you'll do a great job, cindy, you always do. same thing here, marcy. completed 3 DS, got credit for one (yesterday). must be a glitch.

chipndale is offline All this talk makes me want a ginormous glass of bubbly!

Quote Originally Posted by marcymajor View Post
    for the survey credit for 10/25 and i will patiently wait for the credit (hopefully) for 10/23 and 10/24. patience has never been one of my strong suits but i am always willing to learn.
    Quote Originally Posted by iluvamystery89 View Post
    i have no doubt you'll do a great job, cindy, you always do. same thing here, marcy. completed 3 DS, got credit for one (yesterday). must be a glitch.
    I was just going to ask if there was a problem for DS credits for Friday and Saturday. I received Sundays but nothing for the other days. I forgot that Tricia was away and poor Cindy is left holding down the fort.
    Go Pens! Sunshine Rewards

Surveys for the 23rd and 24th have credited, I'm actually looking at the excel spread sheet on these and there are over 200 credits. Tricia didn't leave until saturday afternoon, so she would have seen if these did not hit the accounts properly, but I will check again.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

Quote Originally Posted by sunshinecindy View Post
    Surveys for the 23rd and 24th have credited, I'm actually looking at the excel spread sheet on these and there are over 200 credits. Tricia didn't leave until saturday afternoon, so she would have seen if these did not hit the accounts properly, but I will check again.
    thanks for checking again, cindy if it were just me, i would think i'd done something wrong, lol, wouldn't be the first time.
    Last edited by iluvamystery89; 10-26-2009 at 02:51 PM.

I am missing 2 DS credits and 1 amp credit from the past weekend... maybe I just had a run of bad luck? Just wondering if their might be something wrong with my settings.

My DS for the 23 and 24 have not credited yet either. But I will patiently wait till they do.

Quote Originally Posted by memanana View Post
    My DS for the 23 and 24 have not credited yet either. But I will patiently wait till they do.
    Same thing is happening for me, but I know Sunshinecindy will solve our problems. Thanks for your help.
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards