Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Some patience this week please...

Quote Originally Posted by memanana View Post
    My DS for the 23 and 24 have not credited yet either. But I will patiently wait till they do.
    Me too. I just cashed out so I'm in no rush for things to credit now.
    Melanie
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

Count me in as missing DS credits from the 23rd and 24th too.

My DS from Fri. and Sat. did not credit either. Since there are several of us I'm sure the credits are just stuck someplace and they will eventually credit.
    Mary Lynn
    Proud to be SR member #6669

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take but by the moments that take our breath away."

Add me to the list of people waiting for Friday 10/23 and Saturday 10/24 DS credits!

Thanks for your hard work, Cindy!
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

I'm waiting as well.

Cindy, if it were possible for me to help out in any way, I sure would!! How dare they leave you all by yourself. Please know that we think you are doing an excellent job! We're gonna get a petition for you to get a BIG pay increase started.
    Sunshine Rewards

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

Quote Originally Posted by AuroraBorealis View Post
    Add me to the list of people waiting for Friday 10/23 and Saturday 10/24 DS credits!

Thanks for your hard work, Cindy!
    Same here. I'm sure it will all work out eventually.
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

I'm hoping it all works out, too, and those of us missing credits get them! Patience, patience......(but I do need those credits to help me get enough for the survey bonus, as I've had a harder time with getting surveys at all this month, and already had 2 not credit for some reason!).

We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give.

At this point, GF is telling me that they pushed the credits through our system along with the ones for the 25th, which doesn't make sense to me that the 25th would credit automatically but not the 23rd and 24th, so, I will either have to manually credit them all or see if there is someway to look in our system to see if that portion is stuck. But, I do see all the credits so it may take a few days this week to get them, maybe they will even come through with tomorrows, but rest assured they have credited, just not to individual accounts.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

me too!
    Jennifer -

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by sunshinecindy View Post
    At this point, GF is telling me that they pushed the credits through our system along with the ones for the 25th, which doesn't make sense to me that the 25th would credit automatically but not the 23rd and 24th, so, I will either have to manually credit them all or see if there is someway to look in our system to see if that portion is stuck. But, I do see all the credits so it may take a few days this week to get them, maybe they will even come through with tomorrows, but rest assured they have credited, just not to individual accounts.
    Thanks for the explanation and effort to get this figured out!
    Does sound kind of odd the other credits would be there but not automatically credit.

We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give.