Thread: Sunshine Rewards Cruise?

Default Sunshine Rewards Cruise?

Anyone else thinking about joining us for the SR cruise next October? I just calculated it out to be only $42 in SR earnings per month for the next year would cover cruise fare, taxes, and tips! $29 of those per month can be earned by surveys and bonuses (assuming they continue)... so another $13 a month is only $.43 per day!!

I want to, but I wont be able to tell till after Xmas. That makes it sound so easy. lol

My problem isn't the money, it is the timing an families. I sure hope to be on that next cruise. I want to do a disney cruise so bad and if you all were there it would be that cherry on top!
    <Sunshine Rewards

I really wish I could- money isn't the problem- We are unable to take vacation from November 1 - January 1 and my boss has that last week in October already picked! DD and I would have jumped on the opportunity for a Disney Cruise but unfortunately it isn't to be.

Wishing I could join you,

Laura

Quote Originally Posted by 3dog2kidmom View Post
    Anyone else thinking about joining us for the SR cruise next October? I just calculated it out to be only $42 in SR earnings per month for the next year would cover cruise fare, taxes, and tips! $29 of those per month can be earned by surveys and bonuses (assuming they continue)... so another $13 a month is only $.43 per day!!
    $42 a month is only $504, so I'm not understanding how that would pay for everything even for 1 person if a Cat 11 is $479 + gov't tax.

We can't go because of school schedules, but I know there's no way SR earnings would pay for a family of 6 to go anyway. I can't shop that much. lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Jusacuz View Post
    $42 a month is only $504, so I'm not understanding how that would pay for everything even for 1 person if a Cat 11 is $479 + gov't tax.
    Cat 11 = $501 including tax + $33 tips - $20 Credit = $514/12 = $42.83
    per person

BTW, Jusacuz, thanks for sharing your recent cruise pics. I really enjoyed looking at them!!

Quote Originally Posted by 3dog2kidmom View Post
    Cat 11 = $501 including tax + $33 tips - $20 Credit = $514/12 = $42.83
    per person

BTW, Jusacuz, thanks for sharing your recent cruise pics. I really enjoyed looking at them!!
    Got it. Thanks. I so wish I could go.
    I can't wait to hear the reports from the Sunshine cruise. I'm sure everyone will have a blast.

Oh, how I would love to go!

Unfortunately, Money is the problem.

I am still thinking about the crusise! Anyone need a roomie! Then i Know SRing could pay for the cruise!
    -NOn DisBoards
    Next WDW: POP 09.04-14.08 & Free Dining
    Past WDW: 04.01, ASMO 07.05, 09.05, 09.06, 09.07.

m4travels is offline Deep breaths, everyone. Stay calm. Back away from the computer.

Quote Originally Posted by bs4free View Post
    I am still thinking about the crusise! Anyone need a roomie! Then i Know SRing could pay for the cruise!
    Bryan,
    Here's hoping you can find someone to go with you! It's a great time.
    Wishing you the best in your search!
    Michael
    Dude
    Oh, the tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards