Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is anyone Home?

chipndale is offline All this talk makes me want a ginormous glass of bubbly!

Default Is anyone Home?

I was just wondering where everyone is today? It is so quiet here today. I am feeling under the weather and have been playing on the computer on and off all day and not much going on here.
    Go Pens! Sunshine Rewards

I'm here, but have noticed its never too busy here during the day.

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

I know such a change from even a year ago, I used to wait to log into the forum until I had at least 20 mins to catch up bc I always had at least 2 if not 3 pages of actual threads/chats not just coupons and member reviews.
    Sunshine Rewards

Do either of you know when amazon.com usually has their HUGE toy sale?

Quote Originally Posted by askomsky View Post
    I know such a change from even a year ago, I used to wait to log into the forum until I had at least 20 mins to catch up bc I always had at least 2 if not 3 pages of actual threads/chats not just coupons and member reviews.
    you know there's not a lot of new threads when my old thread last posted on a week ago is still showing as the last post in the Family Issues section!
    I know I have lots less time than I used to spend here, with 3 kids, other new responsibilities, etc. So I don't post as much, but still visit a lot.

We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give.

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

I'm more than willing to start threads around here, I just need people to keep them going LOL. Any topics in particular you want to chat about? We can start a new thread or dig up an old one (or both) and give it new life.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by m 'n c View Post
    I'm more than willing to start threads around here, I just need people to keep them going LOL. Any topics in particular you want to chat about? We can start a new thread or dig up an old one (or both) and give it new life.
    I am so bored I really don't care what subject you pick. You can tell that I am not feeling the best.

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Ok I'm going to bump some old ones for the moment and once I finish a small chunk of my work I'll see if I can start some new ones.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by m 'n c View Post
    Ok I'm going to bump some old ones for the moment and once I finish a small chunk of my work I'll see if I can start some new ones.
    Sounds good to me!

Ok you're gonna have to help me out LOL. I've been bumping and starting threads so you'll have to add some new threads and bump some old ones too. I see some life coming back to those old threads
    Sunshine Rewards