Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Is anyone Home?

chipndale is offline All this talk makes me want a ginormous glass of bubbly!

Quote Originally Posted by m 'n c View Post
    Ok you're gonna have to help me out LOL. I've been bumping and starting threads so you'll have to add some new threads and bump some old ones too. I see some life coming back to those old threads
    Sounds good to me - I am not very good at starting threads. I will try and think of some new ideas!
    Go Pens! Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Just bumping up.

I'm still bumping old threads and starting new ones so if anyone is bored come chat with me.
    Sunshine Rewards

Looks like no one is roasting Tricia either, thats a shame cause I have some nice stuff to give away.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

I'm sorry I missed this on yesterday. I went on a field trip and have another one tomorrow.

I do have a new thread to start. Nobody probably will want to read it but I'm gonna post it anyway. LOL.

And I need to post my roast for Tricia. And hopefully I can post/comment on all of the threads you are resurrecting. LOL.

I, too, miss all of the hustle and bustle of the forum. Le'ts bring so more life to it, people! LOL.
    Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

If you post I promise I'll respond Lisa! (that goes for anyone else too)
    Sunshine Rewards

chipndale is offline All this talk makes me want a ginormous glass of bubbly!

Quote Originally Posted by Blessing and Miracle View Post
    I, too, miss all of the hustle and bustle of the forum. Le'ts bring so more life to it, people! LOL.
    Lisa I agree. I miss logging on and seeing alot of new posts and threads. I am trying to resond to threads. I know that I am guilty of just reading threads and not adding to them.
    Go Pens! Sunshine Rewards