Thread: Same Survey??

Default Same Survey??

Does it seem like you take the same survey over and over again?

Yesterday my DS and SM were both from the same company, and asked the exact same questions. the product itself was different, but everything else was the same.

And today, my OTX was one I swear i've done 10x already!! I'm tired of telling them home many times i've played video games!!

I shouldn't complain becuase it's all money to me, but i guess it seems like it would screw up their demographics/results to have the same person take the survey over and over again.

And no i don't have 10 different emails i'm doing it on.
    Jennifer -

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

chipndale is offline All this talk makes me want a ginormous glass of bubbly!

I have had several that seem to all start the same way and then they do go to a different product. As for AMP, I really can't say much because DH takes those surveys but I can tell you that he does moan when they keep asking him the same questions.
    Go Pens! Sunshine Rewards

Yeah a lot of times I see the same old questions then it seems eventually it ends up being a different product.

In the beginning of AMP's it will ask if you did a survey within the last 3 months.
    I usually check them, because if I don't, I do a survey and in the end it I'll get a message stating, "sorry, only 1 allowed". I hate when that happens, and I just spend over 45 minutes doing the survey. I check the video game one for sure, by December 1, I can do one again. Same with the movies.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards