Thread: 24 hour clock for AMP/MTC?

Question 24 hour clock for AMP/MTC?

Is this an exact 24 hour clock?

Twice now since the 1.00 promo started I've not been able to attempt another survey after 24 hours. To be sure, I started writing down the time.

A few days ago I finished a survey around 6 pm and the next day it wouldn't allow me in even after 9:30 pm, so I couldn't even attempt a survey that day. The day after that I was able to try at 9:30 in the morning.

Yesterday I finished a survey at 3:50 p.m. It is now 5:50 p.m. and I am getting told "We're sorry, but you seem to have reached the maximum number of surveys in our system for the time period."

I thought AMP ran on a 24 hour clock?
    Melanie
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

Try clearing cookies. I had this happen once, cleared cookies and was able to get one.

Laura
    Disney Myspace GraphicsSunshine Rewards

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

Very strange that you are having this issue. I haven't had this problem so far. I seem to be let in around 1/2 hour or less prior to the 24 hour mark. You didn't perhaps inadvertantly take a survey on another site that might have been OTX/AMP in disguise, did you?
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

this happened to me today, even tho I didn't even do one yesterday! I was able to get one though after I cleared cookies. funny how it does that sometimes.

We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give.

AMP hasn't let me take a survey since last Saturday.
    I keep getting the message too
    "We're sorry, but you seem to have reached the maximum number of surveys in our system for the time period."
    . I figured it doesn't want me to take survey's for awhile.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

even when AMP lets me take a survey, it doesn't give me credit! got the normal thank you page, left it open a bit, but I see no credit this morning for some reason. I hate to sound whiny, even tho I'm sure I will! - but between AMP/DS this makes several that didn't credit this month, so I'm still short of the bonus. at least a couple days left to try for a couple more to get it.

We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give.

i know that amp is on a 24 hour clock but something weird just happened to me. yesterday i got an amp survey at around 5:50 pm so i tried today at 4:50 pm to see if maybe they didn't set their clocks back and it actually let me take a survey and complete it. finished it around 5:02 and it has already credited. just wondering if their 24 hour clock said 5:50 or 4:50 when i started it and wonder what time i should try again tomorrow. really strange but i am not complaining - good way to start a new month.
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl