Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: On top of it all...

Default On top of it all...

My work computer crashed today, so I had to run out and buy a new one and get it all configured for my SR mail and all that stuff. I've been trying to keep up in here, keep adding coupons and all the other stuff while doing this, so, if I haven't answered you on something, I will get to it. Its been a bear of a day but I feel better knowing that I have a computer that is going to be working while Tricia is gone. Its just weird with a different computer, getting use to it, getting the programs put on it, etc. AND, getting all the links back. LOL
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Did you get a laptop or desktop?
    Sunshine Rewards

When it rains, it pours!! Good luck getting it all set up.

On the up side......I love getting a new computer and playing with all the new features!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

the same thing happened to me in february, cindy! had to rush out one afternoon and buy a new computer so i could get back to work, which was a pain, but i like the new one better. i hope you do too!

Oh crap! That's awful, but hope you enjoy your new computer! You're doing a great job. Don't stress about getting everything done. We can all be patient while you get set up. Whatever you can get done, we appreciate, and can wait for anything that you can't get done right away.
    Mary Lynn
    Proud to be SR member #6669

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take but by the moments that take our breath away."

that sucks! You are having the worst week!! So sorry!

Did you atleast buy it thru SR for instore pick up???
    Jennifer -

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Cindy, seriously, HAVE A DRINK! you will feel better.

Thanks guys, got a new Toshiba laptop, and so far it really moves it. I'm trying to download all the programs I need, the worst part is trying to import all my favorites, haven't figured that out yet. I guess I'll just get a jump stick tomorrow to transfer most of my files, but I still need to import all my old emails from Outlook and my IE favorites. Once this is done, I ought to be in good shape. Its been a chore.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

These are the "Ctrl, Alt, Delete" days. Have some wine - it is time!
    Fanofree

Sunshine Rewards

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

UGH!!! Tricia REALLY OWES you big time now! lol Have a few extra drinks for me too.
    Sunshine Rewards